Renting and Services are depending on the type of room and number of persons. The management has full rights and authority to change or modify the rates, terms and conditions of homestay at any time without further notice. All guests, visitors, and our homestay users strictly follow the terms and conditions and rules and regulations of our homestay.
|SL NO||TYPE OF ROOM||NO OF ROOMS||NO OF BEDS||NON A/C||A/C||REMARKS|
|1||Budget Double Room||2||1||1250/-||1500/-||Accommodating 2 Adults only. Best for senior citizens.|
|2||Deluxe Double Room with attached Bathroom||1||1||1750/-||2000/-||Accommodating 2 Adults only. 1 Child below 5 years.|
|3||Family Room with attached Bathroom||1||1||2000/-||2500/-||Accommodating up to 2 Adults + 2 Children. (If extra bed required @ Rs 500 is available)|
|4||Economy Quadruple Room with attached Bathroom||2 + 2||2 at lower + 2 at upper||3500||4000||Accommodating up to 8 Adults + 2 Children (up to 5 years)|
|5||Conference Hall with Projector||2||4000/-||5000/-||Accommodating up to 25-30 Persons (10 am to 6 pm)|
|6||Full House Accommodation (teams of marriage , training, family , tour groups etc). Without Conference Hall.||5||12||12000/-||15000/-||Accommodating up to 20-25 Persons|
|7||First floor full booking||3||4+ additional beds + common facilities||6000/-||7000/-||Accommodating up to 10-12 persons|
As a package for 3 bedrooms (1 master,1 double & 1 single bed rooms) with dining hall, kitchen, living room with TV, WiFi, the rent will be Rs. 8000/- per day.
Wedding/Get together/ birthday parties, Tour / Training groups can utilize this facility for rent ranging from Rs.15, 000/- to 20,000/- per day. 2 Single Rooms, 1 Double Room, 1 Family Bed Room and 1 Duplex Room accommodating a maximum of 15-20 persons.
ALL GUESTS CAN USE OUR COMMON FACILITIES.
At a time 20-25 persons can be accommodated and additional beds will be provided @ Rs. 500/- person.
Check in check out: Flexible. 50% of the tariff should be paid at the time of confirmed booking (after confirming we are blocking the rooms for particular client and not taking further bookings).
PaymentsPay 50% of total amount to confirm bookings and balance payment should be made at the time of check-in. Payment is accepted by both cash and credit card. Details of bank account will be provided as soon as booking is confirmed from both sides.
Cancellation policy: If any client needs cancellation of the confirmed booking, it must be informed at least 7 days before check in date, for full refund. For cancellation up to 3 days prior to check in, 50% refund is allowed and after that no refund will be given.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Please keep valid ID cards for all the members. It is mandatory that the guests should present valid photo identification, at the time of check-in, as per the rules of Govt. of India.
2. Foreign customers should possess valid documents for entry in India such as passport, visa and other needed documents. A copy of these documents along with one passport size photograph (or else the guest should allow us to take a photograph) should be submitted at the time of booking/stay.
3. Any of the guest staying in Viswasangeetham Home Stay should not be involved in any kind of illegal activities in the premises of the homestay,which is against the interest of the management of homestay, State / Nation. In case of such violations/ illegal activities, the person / group will be completely responsible for the consequences, including the damages and loss to the management and legal action will be taken.
4. If any guest having children in their group, should take complete responsibility of the children.
5. The owner of the Home Stay will not be responsible for any damage/theft/loss caused to the personal belongings and baggage of the customer. Similarly the member staying in Viswasangeetham Home Stay should not involve causing any damage or loss to the property of the Home Stay owner.
6. AC, light and other electronics and electrical equipments must be turned off when the guest goes out.
7. The members should not create loud noises or other difficulties which will be disturbing the quiet life of the other guests, neighborhoods as well as the host.
8. For waste management - it is needed to keep degradable wastes (food) and non-degradable wastes separately.
9. If any of the above conditions are breached by the guest or any member of the group, the management reserves the right to enter the property and can vacate the guest from the homestay with immediate effect and also can take further legal action.